Pajat Solutions Ltd is a mobile software solutions company with personnel in Finland and development partners in three continents. Pajat key personnel have a long track record of developing new technologies and businesses in both small company and multinational company context. The team involved have over 100 years of cumulative experience in developing and providing mobile software solutions.
Going forward, we believe innovation will be increasingly driven by major opportunities in Asian, African and Latin American growth markets. Our mission is to provide affordable, useful and meaningful mobile solutions that are globally relevant.
Our current focus is on Poimapper™, a real-time field data monitoring cloud service that benefits a multitude of user segments. Poimapper™ works across device categories, from tablets and smartphones to feature phones.
Examples of Poimapper™ user segments include:
● NGOs carrying out and evaluating development programs in Africa and Asia
● Point-of-sale mapping and monitoring in Latin America
● Health care: cancer screening in India
● Health care: maternal monitoring in Malawi
● Market research: customer surveys in Europe
● Infrastructure installation and maintenance monitoring in Africa
● Environmental monitoring: natural park mapping in Middle East
We also provide consulting services, including ICT4D. Examples of consulting services include:
● Identification of mobile field data collection use cases, including cost-benefit analysis
● Support in deployment strategies and operations development
● Requirements analysis for data collection and data utilisation development
● Support in identifying cross-organisational sharing opportunities
● Customisation of user interfaces, reports and dashboards
● Training services for users and administrators
● Maintenance and hosting services, including roadmapping and upgrades
● Support in hardware selection, including identification of most suitable devices